Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. – Move to Canada with us
Are you planning to move to Canada? Have you gone through important facts and features about Canada? If no, then you are here at right place as Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd is the right choice for your move to Canada and is providing you qualified information with regards to your shift. Canada, a country in North America, is the second largest country by land mass. Not only this, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has named this country in 2011 as the second best nation to live in.
Canada is one of the beautiful, culturally rich and diverse countries in the world. Nowadays, this country has become a popular choice for the people who are planning for moving to abroad. Before moving to Canada, you must gain the necessary and useful information about the country.
Be it skiing in British Colombia, golfing in Saskatchewan or harvesting maple syrup in Quebec, Canada is full of wonders and beauty points. When it comes about economy, Canada’s economy is the one of the strongest economies in world.
Canadian dollars is the currency of Canada. What to say about climate, Canada experiences average winter and summer high temperatures that varies region to region. Canada is one of the countries that have lowest unemployment rate and thus, offers great employment opportunities to people. Cost of living varies from state to state in Canada. Collectively, the country experiences a high cost of living but comparing to other parts of world, it is quite cheaper place. Housing, food, petrol/gasoline, and entertainment etc are available at quite cheaper prices in Canada.
With 90 universities and almost 150 colleges, Canada is also the popular destination among the students. Country possesses the healthcare system that is made up of provincial and territorial health insurance plans of which funding is done through taxes and administered by the provinces as well as territories themselves.
Whether you are planning to move to Canada or have already finalized your move to Canada, Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. is here to help you in all manners. While immigrating to Canada, you need to complete various formalities and documentation.
Here is the custom regulations and useful information with regards to importing goods to Canada:
Import of Household Goods and Personal Effects
While importing your household goods and personal effects to Canada, you will need the following documents :–
- Photocopy of passport
- Residency proof abroad for at least 1 year; for this you can use bank statements, utilities, rent receipts etc of first and last month of 12 months period
- Detailed list of inventory/ packed items in English or French
- Receipts for new items
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB)
- Liquor Permit, if applicable
- All Immigration papers, if applicable
- Work Permit or Student Visa, if applicable
- Residence proof of Canada
- Copy of Death Certificate and the copy of Will or Letter from the Executor of an estate in case you import inheritance items
- Obligation for Privilege from the Canadian Ministry of External Affairs (Diplomats)
Specific information with regards to import of Household goods and personal effects to Canada:
- Shipper has to be present there for the custom clearance.
- For returning Canadians, there is benefit that they can import household goods and personal effects duty free under following conditions
- Shipper should own and use goods for at least 6 months before importation
- The person has lived abroad for a minimum of 12 months. Also, the person who has lived for more than 5 years abroad, he or she will be exempt from the 6 month ownership rule.
- The goods getting imported should be still owned and used by the shipper. There should not be such goods that are meant for resale or to be disposed of within 12 months of importation.
To make your move to Canada smooth and hassle free, you just focus on accruing the essential and required documents, rest about packing and moving leave on us. When we are here, then why to take stress about your relocation.
What our Clients Say about us
Thank you for the excellent support provided throughout transit.
I want to extend Special thanks to you for consistent follow ups during the entire period.
Thanks and Regards-
This is to certify that M/s Agarwal Packers and Movers have shifted the household material of our State Head MP with 0% damage. We wish to congratulate the company for their good job.
Dainik Bhaskar, Indore
I would like to place on record the excellent services rendered by APML, upon my transfer from Delhi to Chennai. We look forward to utilize your services in future as well...
Dipak Jain, I.A.S
Special Secretary to government
Chennai- 600 009
I feel pleasure in recording testimony in favor of Agarwal Packers and Movers who have done a commendable job in packing and loading of goods from Ghaziabad to Bangalore. I wish bright future to the team
K.K. Agarwal (I.R.S)
Commissioner of Income Tax
Mr. Ashwani Sharma, Branch Manager of M/s Agarwal Packrs and Movers Ltd. has contributed his sincere efforts in lifting and transporting the LPTA Vehivles.
S. k. Das, General Manager
Government of India ,
Ministry of defence
Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur-482 009
I really appreciate the professionalism shown by the packers at the time of packing. I won’t hesitate recommending the Above Packers and Movers to others for the best services provided
Dr. K. Gunasekaran
Universiy Grants Commision
Bhadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi 110 002
Excellent work done by you Packers and Movers under the guidance of Mr. Ajay Sharma. He was an excellent Coordinator and helper; it was a pleasure contacting him.
T. R. Andhyarujina
107 Mahatma Gandhi Road
I want to thanks and appreciate Agarwal Packers and Movers for your timely and warm cooperation, and wish you to have a great success ahead.
Anand Soni (MBA (HR), M.Com (Ph.D))
Lecturer, commercial Studies Division
Bahrain Training Institute
Ministry of Education, Kingdom Of Bahrain