We may automatically store the following information including but not limited to:
- technical data such as your IP address, language settings, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs), online identifiers such as cookie data, referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- data such as location, mobile phone, tablet, or computer used to access the apps, including device identifiers, IP address, operating system, version, internet service provider, domain name and other similar information, whether and when you update the app, date and time of use, error logs, and other similar information about how you use the apps;
- Usage patterns such as the number of clicks, finger movements, scrolling, and time spent on the apps;
- navigation data on the apps such as pages viewed and the order of those viewing, date and time of use, session duration, and error logs;
- learning data such as content watched or read, total minutes watched, and categories of content or learning data you search for; and
- Other similar information.
We may use third-party providers to log your activity.
We may also collect and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Apps. We may use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you have requested. We may also use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services, to conduct research and analysis, and to improve our Apps and our services. We may collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- provide services
- respond to an individual request
- maintaining contact with clients
- keeping clients and others informed of the services we offer and industry developments that may be of interest to them, and notify them of our service offerings
- sending you marketing and promotional communications
- general management and accounting purposes such as invoicing and account management
- providing customer support and services you request
- resolve disputes if any and troubleshooting
- all other lawful purposes related to our business and in furtherance to the fulfilment of a lawful contract
- compliance with laws
Personal information collected by us through the Appsis used for the intended purposes stated at the time the information is collected or for the purposes specified above.
Personal Information may be shared with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as vendors who assist in managing our services, payment processors, or transactional message processors. Additionally, Personal Information may be shared with our group companies. These third-party service providers and partners will use the information we provide in accordance with their respective privacy policies, and we take reasonable measures to ensure that they are bound by confidentiality agreements to protect Personal Information on our behalf.
In certain circumstances, we may share Personal Information to comply with legal obligations or to safeguard our own interests. This may include sharing Personal Information in response to a court order or government request from an investigatory body. Personal Information may also be shared when investigating potentially fraudulent activity. Furthermore, Personal Information may be shared with any successor to all or part of our business.
We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies also allow us to perform searches and analytics, as well as provide security and administrative functions. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also collect information through other means.
Links to Other Websites:
Our Apps may contain links to other websites or apps. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other websites or apps.