Do or Don't
For those, who are facing problems in shifting their homes, offices or studios from one place to another, we are here to help. Agarwal Packers and Movers Ltd. makes sure that "Nothing other than the place changes..." as we clearly understand how tedious and stressful packing and moving can be. This stress could even result in total disaster sometimes, if certain important things are not kept in mind. On the contrary, if the act of packing is made efficiently and intelligently, moving can be made much simpler.
- The primary step that counts is the advance planning of your move.
- The next comes in this list is making a checklist to avoid any problem in future.
- Then comes the Sensible Packing, that means, to assemble all the tools and objects that you are going to need. For this purpose, first make a list of all your requirements for the same, including the entire primary and smaller objects; start with boxes.
- Make use of uniformly sized boxes, so that they stack together neatly. As for the big boxes, start with a small number, now double that number of medium-sized boxes that can easily be stacked on top of these big boxes, and add a very large number of small boxes (as they serve the maximum of our purpose).
- These boxes should be sturdy, durable as they will be holding up through multiple moves, keeping your things intact and safe, and making
your investment worth the money.
- Moreover, to make sure that in what box you have stored which certain distinctive item, it should be labeled with appropriate stickers.
- A zero-transshipment to prevent breakage should also be kept in mind.
- The vehicle that is going to be used for the relocation and moving should be properly made ready for long distance, so that no delays or
hampering could be faced during the traveling of the delicate and priceless belongings.
- Proper insurance of the goods being traveled should also been made, so that in case of any road accident or loss or theft, you can claim your approximate value.
- Don't rush to the act of packaging without a proper layout that may lead to the skipping of unnoticed and small but crucial steps in the packing procedure.
- The fragile items or the delicate ones should not be packed along with the durable or heavier ones.
- Loose bundling of the boxes or the items inside may also lead to the breakage or damage of the goods being packed and moved.
- The vehicle or the mode of transportation that is being finalized for the shifting purpose must have passed all the necessary clearance and proper servicing done already, so that real time chaos can be avoided.
- One personnel at least of the company you are hiring for the shifting should accompany your goods till the destination.